Clients who are placing orders to avail the services with Annotationsupport.com are confirming that they are in agreement with us and bound by the terms and conditions mentioned below.
Conditions to avail our services
Annotationsupport.com (here in called as ANS) will execute the projects through our portal, all the processes including communication, data delivery, sample review processes, payment, queries etc. will be handled through the portal. The client should be above the age of 18 years to request for services with ANS.
Execution of Work by ANS:
- The ANS cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by material submitted by the client. We reserve the right to refuse any material submitted by the client without mentioning the reason. The required material has to be submitted to ANS for execution of work at the agreed time frame.
- The ANS will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings by the client due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
- The ANS has all the rights to accept or deny any work given for execution by the client or prospective client.
- The services can be terminated mutually after clearing all financial obligations at both the sides.
- The ANS will collect 100% of money from the client before start the execution of work.
- The ANS will use their own resources or deploy freelancers or any other company to complete the client’s work.
- Any legal issues will be handled by law of courts, Chennai, India.
- The ANS has all the rights to interrupt the services offered to the client for reasons like non payment of dues, unethical practices or any other aspects differ from the T&C.
- The client can send their complaints through portal to ANS for necessary rectification of complaints.
- Clients can purchase data points as per their volume requirement.
- The Price of data points will vary depending on the volume. It is most of the time More the volume, less the price model.
- The validity of each purchase is 30 days from the date of invoice.
- The annotation tasks will commence on receipt of the payment.
- The bank wire transfer charges at respective bank ends will be borne by the respective parties.
- The daily volume is calculated from the purchase volume for each purchase. For example if the purchased volume is 100,000 data points then the daily volume will be 100000/30 = 3333 DPs.
- The clients can send us the data / images either in full or in batches matching daily volume limits.
- The excess data points beyond purchased volume will be billed separately as per the slab rate.
- The purchased data point will not be refunded if the service is not availed by the client.
- In no circumstances, the money will be returned to the client by ANS.
- We will be sending annotated output files on a daily basis and we would expect the client to check for quality issues and report us within 2 business days.
- The errors indicated within 2 days by the client will be rectified at no extra cost.
- Quality issues reported beyond 2 business days will be charged as per the slab rate.
Data Protection & Ownership
- The ownership of raw and annotated data lies with the client always.
- We will not use, share, distribute or sell clients’ data.
- The data provided by the client and the annotated data will be deleted in 30 days from the date of project completion.
- If any rework requests by the client beyond 30 days will be treated as new project only.